Monday, November 19, 2007

Tagged - Famous Five Tag

Tagged by Pri from Nostalgic Moments. My First Tag. I am not gonna take the effort to make it interesting .. so expect the mundane :)

--- 5 THINGS FOUND IN MY ROOM:

1. Bed
2. Vicks
3. TV
4. Ipod
5. Tissues

--- 5 THINGS IN MY BAG

Since I don't carry a bag, I will list 5 things found in my clothes ..

1. Wallet
2. Cell phone
3. Loose change
4. Receipts
5. Chapstick

--- 5 THINGS IN MY WALLET

1. Pictures
2. Some money
3. Credit card
4. Driver's licence
5. Secret compartment to hide emergency money when the regular money is depleted :)

Somehow I feel exposed giving out all this information :) Anyways, here's 5 of the folks who may be reading my blog so I am tagging them next.

--- Deepali
--- Riya
--- PK
--- Mansi
--- Amol

11 comments:

Deepali said...

Haha this is not such a bad tag. There are some that are really bad - you know deep philosophical ones.

Btw everyone is waiting for Part 2 - Dec / Jan is too far away.

Cosmic Joy said...

If you are interested in more probing tags, let me know and I can create one for you :)

I'll also let brat know that "everyone" is following his journey .. he is gonna want to know who "everyone" is before he proceeds.

Pri said...

heyy nicely executed...
very 'to the point' i must say...
was hoping to know more :D

hmm its time i tagged u with some deep philosophical tags...the difficult kinds ;P

Cosmic Joy said...

@Pri - I knew you would find it mundane .. that's why I posted the disclaimer in the beginning :)

Doing tags is just not my cup of tea unfortunately ..

Deepali said...

Who is the 'brat'? QM? PK? or Amol? lol I would assume the 3rd cause none of the others can have a 'his journey'

Lakshmi said...

secret compartment - that definitely sounds mysterious ..im sure it can hold more than emergency stuff ! im not too much into tags myself . thanks for visiting my blog..im into travel as well - so do visit my main blog, backpakker, when you have the time

Cosmic Joy said...

@Deepali - none of these :)

@backpakker - nothing mysterious about it .. as they say, mystery lies in the eyes of the beholder :)

Thanks for visiting and I am looking forward to reading your blog regularly.

just pk said...

hey, i do the secret money pocket for emergency too :) cool...how about more info...this is interesting ;)

Cosmic Joy said...

@pk - i have already given out way too much info than what I planned for. So hopefully, no more :)

just pk said...

no way...you have not given out 'any information' i guess i have done a bit too much information leak on the tag ...just updated today...btw waiting for the probing tag that you promised to create for deepali....

Cosmic Joy said...

@pk - Thanks for taking the tag!! As for the probing tag .. the day shall come soon :) I can always do with some help if you have any smart ideas :)

Watch out deepali!