Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Go away

Go away, all of my life's realities
Give me a break, I want the surreal today

Go away, my routines and schedules that hold me down
I need to do the unexpected, let me break free today

Go away, my thoughts of work, projects and office politics
I am sick and tired of you all, I don't want to think about you today

Go away, all my questions that are never answered
I need no answers, for I have no questions today

Go away, my constant worries and concerns for my family
You can be back tomorrow, I need to relax today

Go away, my friends, my colleagues and my fellow humans
Get away from me, I want to walk the lonely road today

Go away, my past, my present and my future
Unchain me, I want to be a new person today

Go away, my beliefs and my learnings and my truths
Let me free, and let my dreams come true today

2 comments:

Pri said...

*reads the poem , appreciates it to herself and silently goes away*

Cosmic Joy said...

*cosmic sees pri from a distance reading his post and gives her a thankful smile*